Ready to invest in your business? Here's what you can get from me.
- Alternate logo
- Style guide
- Business Card Design
- Timeframe: 1-2 weeks
- Everything from Brand Starter; plus
- Canva for Work brand kit
- 6 Canva for Work social media templates (platforms of your choice)
- Later (scheduling tool) set up
- Tutorial videos walking through all processes
- Timeframe: 2-3 weeks
- Everything from Brand and Social; plus
- Packaging for 2 product families
- 1 large format design (banner, signage etc.)
- Custom icon set
- 3 documents or templates
- Timeframe: 4-6 weeks
In the mood for a good read? Raise your design IQ with my super helpful 4 part series on 'nailing your branding'.
If you purchase one of my branding packages, my team* and I can also make your website!
(plus site fees)
Here's what you get:
- Website on Squarespace with your 6 most needed pages
- Home Page
- About Page
- Contact Page
- Blog catalogue setup
- 2 additional pages of your choosing
- Social media integration
- Domain name hosting / transfer (fees may apply)
- Custom email setup through Gmail ($5/mth ongoing) (optional)
- Squarespace basics handover training (1 Hour)
- E-commerce setup $500
- Client login setup add $350
- Web design can take up to 4 weeks, which may or may not be able to overlap with your branding timeframe.
NOTE: Website builds are exclusive to branding customers, that is, I won't make your website if I didn't do your branding. Sorry, them's the breaks. Also, you will have strictly 12 months after the completion of any branding to arrange the website build, after which time you will be ineligible. Sorry, them's also, is the breaks. If you want to know why, you can read this.
*team? Ha - who am I kidding! It's me and my hubby. But I thought I better let you know now so when he contacts you with a progress report you'll know why. Don't worry he's really good. And he's a hunk ;)
Have a read of the nice things people say about me...
Sarah McArthur is a designer working out of the tropical north of Australia.
Find out more about what she does here.